Monday, February 6, 2017

Finally! Girl Chapter 14!!!!


Hello~ 
Sorry for the long wait! 
Everyone was waiting for Girl so I decided to do it. 
I believe I will work on the next Chapter of Soul Contract. 

However, we are still in need of the following positions:
Typesetter
Cleaner
Japanese Translator

I want to pick up Hotel Scarlet Lady, 
which is very similar to Aoharu x Kikanjuu but there are only 
Japanese Raws so need a Japanese Translator for that along 
with one for New Prince of Tennis. 

Here is the release: Girl Chapter 14



10 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for all the hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This chapter was great. Can you tell how many total chapters are there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are around 41 chapters. Or at least that's how many I have right now....

      Delete
  3. I love this series thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sad that u stopped translating it , thank you anyway 💗

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you going to continue translating it? If you're not , thank you anyway! You're work is truly appreciated! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I currently need Vietnamese translators or I can't release any chapters.

      Delete
  6. Are you going to continue translating it? If you're not , thank you anyway! You're work is truly appreciated! :)

    ReplyDelete